EUROPEAN PLASTIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY (EUROPLAST)
100000 Hanoi, Vietnam
EUROPEAN PLASTIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY (EUROPLAST) Company Bio
EuP is the top 5 CaCO3 filler masterbatches manufacturer and supplier in the world. Located in Vietnam, EuP is the leading company who has the authority of exploiting the ample High-calcium Limestone Resources of Vietnam with over hundreds years old.
Over ten years of experience, we are dedicated to providing the most appropriate and custom options for every requirement of filler, additive color masterbatches, and various ready-to-use compound.
If you are finding a long-term producer or distributor of filler masterbatches for minimizing cost as producing woven sacks, nonwoven and extrusion coating, blown film extrusion, injection, blow molding or even anti-burn at the die lips and etc.
Then, you are finding the right one!
- Cacium carbonate (CaCO3) filler masterbatch 70-85% in PE/PP/PS carrier for various plastic applications: blown film, cast film, sheet extrusion, PP raffia, injection molding, blow molding, thermoforming, pipe extrusion...
- White masterbatch 10-75% Rutile TiO2
- Black masterbatch 10-50%
- Color masterbatch
- Additive masterbatch: anti-block, anti-static, UV stabilizer, anti-oxidant, slip masterbatch, processing aid, desiccant masterbatch...
- Biodegradable masterbatch and compounds for film, straws, dental toothpicks, cutleries, cups, trays...
- Engineering plastic compounds for various applications/manufacturing industries: Cars & Motorcycle parts, Electrical equipments, Household appliance parts, Electronic components, Technical components, Sanitary equipments & high quality plastic furniture...
No. A66, quarter A of 3ha Phuc Dien, Phuc Dien ward, Bac Tu Liem district Hanoi
- Phone numbers
- Establishment year
- Activity form
- Export, Manufacture
- Law form
- Joint-stock company
- plastic products supplier plastic bag supplier plastic fabrication company
- plastic masterbatch, filler masterbatch, masterbatch
EUROPEAN PLASTIC JOINT STOCK COMPANY (EUROPLAST) Reviews & Ratings
How do you rate this company?