JPW series - NSF listed string wound water filter cartridges
NSF certified string wound filter made of pure polypropylene yarn, JIS standard micron rates. Swirling flow.
String wound filter cartridge consists of multi-hole frames wound closely with textile fibers. Diverse kinds of filtering precision can be realized by controlling the winding density. As the outer bore diameter is larger than the inner one, the filter cartridges have a good deep-level filtering capability. JP series has straight multi-holes from surface to the inner core, allowing maximum dirt holding capacity and lowest pressure drop. The holes are now with slope design (25micron -200micron), creating swirling flow in the filter housing, which prevent particles from settling at the bottom and provide more benifits to the water.
The whole JP washed series filters has been certified by NSF to the standard of NSF/ANSI 42.
• NSF listed for ANSI 42 standard
•Through slope holes create real depth filtration and swirling flow
• Large flow and small pressure loss
• High dirt holding capacity and long service life.
• Pure, clean and washed material, no silicon, no fluorescence agent and no oil.
MAIN TECHICAL SPECIFICATION
• Dimension: Outer diameter Ø63±1mm Inner diameter Ø 28mm or Ø 30mm
• Maximum operating Pressure: 0.5MPa （72.5psi）
• Temperature: 60℃（140℉）
• Residential water filter
• Food & Beverage
• Pre - RO
• Pharmacy & Hospital
• High quality industrial liquid filtration
• Other applications
Raw material will be tested carefully assuring consistant quality. Following pictures are taken from our laboratory.