Similar companies to Tesco Petrol Filling Station
Tesco Petrol Filling Station Company Information
TESCO SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNITY RULES (see below)...
We encourage comments on Tesco related subjects in an intelligent and constructive manner. We reflect a wide range of interests for the benefit of all of our users.
* Keep your comments relevant to the topic. Off-topic comments will be removed so we can keep discussions focused for all of our users. New discussions may be started on new topics and all relevant comments should be directed there.
* Treat others as you would like to be treated. Be polite, even if you disagree. Abusive language, aggression and bullying are not allowed (whether aimed at users, individuals, Tesco or other companies). Distressing content is also banned.
* We will try to help you with any queries, but to respect your privacy we cannot ask for personal contact details on this page. It may be necessary to ask you to contact us via private message.
* To safeguard the privacy of individuals any postings including information that may identify individuals offline will be removed.
* Constructive criticisms of Tesco which we can act on or respond to are allowed.
* Repeated duplicate postings (spam) by the same user or groups will be removed as they clutter up discussions for other users.
* Comments subject to legal issues (slander, defamation, contempt of court) or publicising / encouraging / endorsing illegal activity will be removed.
* Content with overt religious or political bias intended to incite others will be removed. Aggressive lobbying that disrupts the community for other Tesco users will be removed.
* Impersonating brands or other users or featuring licensed or copyright material is not allowed.
* Content containing unverified or false claims about products will be removed.
* Images and video where consent from those featured is not clear will be removed.
* We do not allow links to non-Tesco sites as we cannot guarantee the content of those sites.
Finally, Tesco retains the right to remove content posted to Facebook or block users from posting to this page for any other reason deemed necessary to create a helpful community.
Please respect all of Facebook’s terms and conditions http://on.fb.me/hix5Xa
We reflect a wide range of interests for the benefit of all of our customers and we respect the right of our customers and colleagues to be protected from content that may be considered inappropriate.
We reserve the right not to respond to any contact that falls outside the principles listed below.
* Treat others as you would like to be treated. Be polite, even if you disagree. Abuse, inappropriate language, aggression or bullying will not be tolerated (Whether aimed at users, individuals, Tesco or other companies). Distressing content is also discouraged.
* We are happy to help you with your query, but to respect your privacy we cannot ask for personal contact details in an open forum. It may be necessary to ask you to contact us privately by means of a Direct Message.
* To safeguard the privacy of individuals please do not send any tweets including information that may identify individuals. Our only response to such tweets will be to ask you to delete them and contact us privately by Direct Message.
* We aim to promptly respond to any Customer Care enquiry made to @Tesco.
* Comments subject to legal issues (slander, defamation, contempt of court) or publicising, encouraging or endorsing illegal activity will not be responded to.
* Content with overt religious or political bias intended to incite others will receive no response, nor will we respond to aggressive lobbying (e.g., Spam and/or duplicate tweets)
* Content containing unverified or false claims will not receive a response.
*Anything we consider inappropriate, not relevant or may provoke other members of our community will be deleted.
* We reserve the right to block any individuals who repeatedly ignore any of the above principles.
Please respect all of Twitters terms and conditions - https://support.twitter.com/articles/18311-the-twitter-rules
Tesco Petrol Filling Station Reviews & Ratings
How do you rate this company?