Similar companies to Europcar
Europcar Company Information
The company, owned and managed by the Imperial Group*, has operated exclusively as Europcar since 2009 having a rich 33-year history with its roots as Imperial Car Rental.
Voted Africa’s Leading Car Hire Company at the 2012 World Travel Awards – for the seventh consecutive year – the company serves around a third of the South African car rental market and has segmented the business to tailor solutions to the business and leisure markets, both inbound and locally.
The organisation is just as conscientious when it comes to social responsibility, and supports a number of programmes focusing on children, education, HIV/ Aids and poverty alleviation. Sustainability is also a business imperative and the company focuses heavily on the promotion of environmental responsibility, awareness and behavior throughout its operations, with the primary goal of reducing its outputs.
Europcar offers a fleet peaking at 18,500 vehicles at over 120 locations throughout Southern Africa - and through the global Europcar network, offers car rental access to around 220,000 across 150 countries.
Holding ISO9001 (2008) accreditation, Europcar holds a Level Two B-BBEE rating. It is a member of the South African Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (SAVRALA), and has partnerships with several important service providers in the travel industry.
Then again, that’s typical of a Proudly South African company which believes that supporting everything local – from people to businesses – is critical to the future of this country.
Predict the score competition terms and conditions.
1. The prize draw is open to person aged 18 and over.
2. Employees or agencies of Europcar, its affiliated companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw, predict the score of the SA vs NZ rugby game on 25 July 2015, on the EuropcarSA Facebook page ‘Predict the Score’ posts. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Predict the Score" in the subject line.
5. You may only enter this competition with one entry and one score prediction. Multiple predictions will be excluded from the prize draw.
6. By submitting your entry, you agree to receive Facebook communication from Europcar and all winners will be contacted via Facebook.
7. The closing date for entries into the Prize Draw is 17h00 on 25 July 2015. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. Five winners will be chosen from a random draw of the correct entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 27 July 2015. Europcar’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
9. Each winner will receive 2 tickets to watch SA vs Argentina at King’s Park (Dur) on 8 August 2015. The prize includes two Springbok rugby jerseys.
10. Europcar accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (for example flights, meals, accommodation, transfers etc.).
11. The winners will be notified via Facebook on 27 July. If the winners do not respond to Europcar within 6 calendar days of being notified by Europcar, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Europcar shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 3 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Europcar shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. The prize will be presented to the winner by Europcar
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. Europcar retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
15. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Europcar’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Europcar and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's name for publicity purposes, in any medium, on the internet, including any websites hosted by Europcar and its related companies and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
17. Europcar accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
18. Europcar reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Europcar in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Europcar shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
Ernest Oppenheimer Avenue 16 Johannesburg
Europcar Reviews & Ratings
How do you rate this company?