Bio-Microbics, Inc. Company Information
Bio-Microbics, Scienco/FAST, and SeptiTech solve water, wastewater, and stormwater problems. We work with a GLOBAL DISTRIBUTOR NETWORK. If you are interested in our water, wastewater, stormwater, or greywater treatment systems, please let us know.
Ideal for residential, community, or commercial properties to provide onsite treatment and water reuse opportunities:
• d-Rain Joint™ Surface Drainage Solution – As a “slot drainage system”, the d-Rain Joint™ Exterior linear filter device is suitable for use in all impervious surface materials and any type of traffic loading environment. The ADA-compliant d-Rain Joint™ surface drainage solution is simple, low-cost, and robust with an excellent hydraulic filtration rate of 5 gal/min per linear foot and keeps water from pooling on surfaces. It is the best alternative to permeable pervious surface options and undetectable between concrete joints with little cost to reduce runoff flows and improve water quality, while recharging local groundwater sources. The replaceable filter helps keep large particles and debris out of the drainage area.
• RetroFAST® septic system enhancements or RetroFITT-ee (energy-efficient version) units are designed as a simple upgrade to enhance a conventional septic system or renovate a biologically failed septic system. They are easy to install, usually in less than half a day, and typically don’t require a permit. Systems are designed for residential-strength wastewater in three sizes, and insert into an existing 16-inch manhole without the need for heavy equipment. It installs directly in the existing tank to create an optimized treatment environment using submerged, fixed-film media for microbial growth with an energy-efficient aeration system. It constantly sends effluent rich in dissolved oxygen to the drainfield. Where sites and regulations allow, it can be used in new installations. They serve as a permanent solution to remediate biologically failed septic systems, delivering high levels of treatment, requiring minimal cost to operate and maintain, and avoiding digging up a yard.
• MicroFAST® wastewater treatment systems are recommended for individual, small community and commercial applications. With a small footprint, the system is integrated into a standard septic tank and does not require additional space. Alternate modes of operation include recirculation of nitrified wastewater to the primary settling chamber for denitrification and (with the SFR feature) intermittent operation of the blower to reduce electricity usage and improve nitrogen performance in specific situations. Its biosolids treatment and sludge digestion enable cost-effective treatment with less maintenance. The MicroFAST wastewater treatment system from Bio-Microbics is available for 500 to more than 9,000 gpd applications. It can be integrated into a standard septic tank and does not require additional space. Alternate modes of operation include recirculation of nitrified wastewater to the primary settling chamber for denitrification, and an SFR feature designed to allow intermittent operation of the blower to reduce electricity usage up to 45 percent and improve nitrogen performance. It is promoted as alternate, advanced treatment with high levels of nitrogen removal. The effluent meets secondary quality requirements and can be distributed to a soil treatment system or water reuse applications.
• SeptiTech® STAAR™ (Smart Trickling Anaerobic/Aerobic Recirculation) Filter Systems are designed for both multi-family domestic and high-strength commercial wastewater from 100 gpd to 150,000+ gpd for residential and commercial wastewater treatment applications. The STAAR Filter Commercial Systems utilize a biopack plastic media to treat high organic loads that integrate with other technologies and accessories. The simple, automatic and reliable equalization and clarification process treat high organic loads that integrate with other technologies and accessories. The biological trickling filter technology also maintains low levels of Nitrate-N with all below-grade components that fit in readily available concrete, plastic or fiberglass tanks. SeptiTech’s “Smart” technology allows the system to go into a sleep mode that will dial down activity and eventually shut all power off until normal flow conditions are detected. This allows the STAAR™ system to achieve lower operating costs and power requirements.
• BioBarrier® Membrane BioReactors (MBRs) and BioBarrier® HSMBR®s are complete, optimized wastewater an d greywater systems that provides high levels of treatment while dramatically simplifies the settling, screening, direct aeration and ultrafiltration of the wastewater treatment process to remove 99.9% of the contaminants. Certified to NSF/ANSI 40 class 1, NSF/ANSI 245 (nitrogen reduction), and NSF/ANSI 350 standards, this blackwater/greywater treatment system establishes the material, design, construction and performance requirements for onsite residential and commercial applications. Installed below or above grade in locally sourced tanks, the BioBarrier MBR and HSMBR, from 500 GPD to 27,000+ GPD flows, also meet water quality requirements for the reduction of chemical and microbiological contaminants for non-potable water use. The treated wastewater (i.e. high quality effluent) can be used for restricted indoor water use and/or unrestricted outdoor water use. A packaged, pre-engineered, scalable, efficient solution, which enables property owners, regardless of their size, to gain a rapid return on their investment. See our Winery Wastewater Treatment version.
• HighStrengthFAST® wastewater treatment systems, where there may or may not be infrastructure available, are engineered to treat wastewater containing high biological loading (BOD) concentrations often having and Fats, Oils, and Grease (FOG) levels that are significantly higher than standard sanitary-strength sewage, which are typically found in commercial properties. Ideally suited for use in commercial properties, mixed-use and other high-strength waste applications. The stability of the FAST® treatment process with fully-submerged, fixed-film media and the effectiveness of activated sludge treatment helps in certain applications where a particular facility may have additional challenges due to the unique characteristics of the wastewater. Other systems, options, and accessory products customizes the system for particular treatment needs: screening devices (SaniTEE®, MyTEE®, or BioSTEP®), clarifiers (ABC®-N, -C, or –P), FOGHog® Grease Trap, etc.
• RollsAIR® extended aeration systems and RollsAIR HS-STP®: Offering versatility and consistent high performance for multi-family residential and large commercial properties. The RollsAIR™ Extended Aeration System is pre-engineered with non-corrosive, simple to install, robust performance, easy to maintain proprietary devices. As an “Activated Sludge” treatment system utilizing an aerobic, suspended growth treatment process, it is designed to be the most simple, low cost, robust system of its type. The complete RollsAIR™ System uses the MyTEE® in the “headworks” zone, to screen trash and settle grit. All items within the plant are operated by simple, robust, quiet, low maintenance blowers mounted within engineered enclosures.
• MyFAST® wastewater treatment systems, where there may or may not be infrastructure available, are engineered to treat wastewater containing high biological loading (BOD) concentrations often having and Fats, Oils, and Grease (FOG) levels that are significantly higher than standard sanitary-strength sewage, which are typically found in commercial properties. Available for flows ranging from 20,000 gal/day (75 m3/d) to 160,000+ gal/day (600+ m3/d), the MyFAST® system utilizes multiple treatment units in one tank. This culminates in a large, decentralized system ideally suited for smaller municipalities and isolated schools and business parks that release effluent directly into vulnerable environments. Engineered to fit most applications, typical applications include: Multi-Family Properties, Clustered Subdivisions, Suburban Subdivisions, Housing Developments, Recreational Facilities, Apartment Complexes, Military Facilities, Communities/Villages, Small Municipalities, and more!
• Scienco® SciCHLOR® is a sodium hypochlorite generator designed to give a large span of markets a safe and effective way to disinfect. With salt, water, and electricity, the SciCHLOR® System with multi-pass SciCELL® Electro-Chemical Activation (ECA) technology will produce an available supply of 10-60lbs. chlorine-equivalent/day sizes. Connected to an incoming water source (55-85 degrees F) and with operating modes of BATCH, CONTINUOUS, CLEAN, SETUP, and DIAGNOSTIC, the brine solution multi-passes through the low-voltage DC electrolytic cell to provide a cost effective and reliable method for the needs of medium to large onsite disinfection applications (ex. dairy farms, aquatics, food/beverage processing, hospitals, hotels/resorts, water treatment facilities, etc.). Recirculation method keeps control of desired chlorine concentration while the assembly minimizes maintenance down time.
If you have any questions, feedback or have an upcoming project, contact us at email@example.com or at 800-753-FAST (3278) to let us know how we can better serve you.
16002 West 110th Street Shawnee
Bio-Microbics, Inc. Reviews & Ratings
How do you rate this company?